LSometimes when using a dishwasher, the tableware is not completely dry after washing. In this case, it is necessary to investigate the cause. Of course, most of the reasons are that there is no need for maintenance, and you can handle it yourself.
| Cause Analysis
1. Insufficient brightener, just add brightener. If you have just changed to a new brand of detergent or rinse aid, it may be because the new brand of detergent or rinse aid does not dry well.
2. The washing program selected when washing dishes does not have a drying function. Read the manual carefully and choose a washing program with a drying function.
Regarding the differences between the washing programs, please refer to the detailed explanation of the various washing programs of the dishwasher and the differences between them.
3. There is water in the groove of the tableware, which is caused by incorrect placement of the tableware. Tableware should not be completely turned upside down when placed, especially Chinese bowls, which should be placed at a certain angle so that the gravitational force of the earth can make the water flow down.
4. Cutlery is removed too early or too late. Removing the dishes too early may result in poor drying because the drying program has not yet finished. The reason for being too late is the same as the next one.
5. After the washing program, the inside of the dishwasher compartment is wet. It is not a machine failure, the drying function of the dishwasher is designed based on the principle of “condensation drying”, so it is a normal phenomenon that there are water droplets inside the machine. Moisture in the air will condense on the inside of the dishwasher and flow down and out of the machine.
About the principle of the dishwasher, move to the working principle of the dishwasher and the washing process.
6. If the plastic tableware is not completely dry, it is because the heat storage capacity of plastic is poor, so the drying effect is also relatively poor.
7. The chopsticks are not completely dry, because there are too many chopsticks and they are crowded together, so the drying effect is relatively poor.
8. The heating part of the dishwasher may be faulty. In this case, it is necessary to contact the after-sales service for repair.
Check according to the reasons listed above, and correct your washing method according to the reasons for the next day’s washing to see if it still cannot be completely dried. If it still cannot be completely dried, you can consult the dishwasher manufacturer first.
Since the inside of the cabin is also wet after the washing process of the dishwasher is completed, the tableware cannot be left in the dishwasher for a long time. If you are traveling and do not use the dishwasher for a long time (more than 4 days), after taking out the tableware for the last time, you need to open the dishwasher to dry to avoid mold inside the dishwasher.